Pipes and Fittings
Topline Industries is one of the leading pipes and fittings manufacturers in India. As a leading pipe fittings manufacturer and supplier, we design superior-quality pipes and fittings to uniquely fit your specific requirements. Topline Industries offers access to a wide spectrum of pipes & fittings in PVC, SWR, UPVC, and CPVC. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of plastic pipes & fittings, we are committed to delivering the highest quality of pipes to our customers at affordable costs.
PVC Pipes and Fittings
PVC in the piping industry, we have witnessed stronger periods of growth in the modern landscape. We continue serving our customers with utmost sincerity while gaining the interest of our customers to develop long-lasting relationships. Some of the core competencies to our industry-specific success are excellent team spirit, outstanding competence, and visionary management.
Top Pipes and Plumbing Fittings Company
Whether it is the transfer of potable water from the source of water to homes or for industrial purposes, the piping and fittings system should be strong and durable enough to bear all types of external forces. Our revolutionary range of plumbing fittings is capable of sustaining under any environmental conditions. Topline Industries is a leading pipe fittings manufacturer with a well-diversified portfolio that is fit for household, industrial, agricultural, and infrastructural needs.
Our diverse range of plastic water pipes and plumbing pipes includes:
- UPVC Pipes and fittings: At Topline Industries, our revolutionary range of uPVC pipes and fittings are specifically designed for operating in cold weather conditions -in both offices and residential buildings. Our functional PVC pipes for water are safe, lead-free, durable, and non-toxic for transporting potable water.
- MDPE Pipes: Our MDPE or Miraj Medium Density Polyethylene pipes are flexible, lightweight, and durable. We manufacture top-quality MDPE pipes with world-class standards to deliver excellent resistance to abrasion, solvents, and irrigation.
- SWR Pipes and Fittings: At Topline Industries, our SWR or Soil, Waste, and Rainwater drainage system pipes includes a wide range of rainwater, waste, and soil plumbing products for both residential as well as industrial developments. Our SWR pipes and fittings components are available in self-fit and ring-fit options.
- Column Pipes: Topline Industries is the best column pipe manufacturing company in India. Our pipes are made out of strong uPVC material for making the pipes ideal for handling water under immense pressure.
- Agri Pipes: Topline Industries delivers access to agri pipes that are manufactured with the help of world-class uPVC materials to impart more stiffness and strength.
Pipes and Fittings Supplier in India
At Topline Industries, our products are manufactured according to the ISI and other leading industry-specific standards. We keep redefining our manufacturing standards periodically. Therefore, we deliver top-quality, valued products to end consumers.
Our wide range of pipe connectors and plumbing fittings makes us a leading pipe supplier in India. We offer a comprehensive range of plumbing solutions including distribution lines, portable water & gas lines, and chemical plumbing fittings to enhance user experience.
Leading Plastic Pipe & Pipe Fittings Manufacturer & Supplier
Topline Industries is a leading pipe manufacturer in India for both residential and commercial applications. We constantly keep growing while being available for our customers round the clock. Get in touch with us to know more about our comprehensive pipes and fitting solutions.
- Q.What are different types of pipes fittings?
A. Topline Industries offers access to a wide range of pipes fittings solutions including uPVC, PVC, agri, column pipes, and so more.
- Q. What are fittings in pipes?
A. Fittings attach one plumbing system to another to enable the flow of content within.
- Q. What are fitting types?
A. There are various types of fittings available for different plumbing systems. Get to know more at Topline Industries.
- Q. What Size Pvc Pipes Are There?
A. a). Standards ISI: 15778 for Pipes - SDR 1 1 | 3 MTR. The sizes are available in 20mm (3/4”) | 25mm (1”) | 32mm (1.1/4”) | 40mm (1.1/2”) | 50mm (2”).
b). Standards ISI: 15778 for Pipes - SDR 13.5 | 3 MTR.The sizes are available in 20mm (3/4”) | 25mm (1”) | 32mm (1.1/4”) | 40mm (1.1/2”) | 50mm (2”)
c). Pipes (Variants): SCH 40 & 80, ASTM D-1785 (PLAIN ENDED). AVAILABLE SIZES - 1/2” to 3”
- Q. How are PVC pipes safe for drinking water?
A. PVC pipes are incredibly safe and secure; in fact, they are the most commonly used pipes for potable drinking water. PVC pipes are made of polyvinyl chloride, a non-toxic material that is both durable and corrosion-resistant. This makes them ideal for transporting drinking water, as they can withstand the rigours of everyday use. Plus, PVC pipes are completely non-toxic, so you don't have to worry about the water being contaminated by the pipes themselves. PVC pipes are also highly customizable, so you can easily tailor the pipes to meet your specific needs. All in all, PVC pipes can be trusted to provide clean, safe drinking water for years to come.
- Q. What Are The Different Pipes Used In Plumbing?
A. Plumbing pipes are an essential part of any building's infrastructure. There are a wide variety of plumbing pipes to choose from, each with its own unique set of benefits.
a). CPVC plumbing pipes are strong and durable and resistant to corrosion, making them ideal for hot and cold water systems.
b). Casing plumbing pipes are perfect for underground installation as they are resistant to weather and chemical damage.
c). SWR drainage pipes are designed for use with waste and soil, making them ideal for drainage systems.
d). UPVC plumbing pipes are lightweight and corrosion-resistant and have a long lifespan.
e). Finally, HDPE plumbing pipes are incredibly strong and flexible, making them perfect for high-pressure applications.