An ideal solution for drainage & sewerage applications.
Topline Column pipes have been specially designed and are manufactured under stringent quality checks. They are tested to withstand system load comprising the weight of the pump, water and pipes with an adequate factor of safety. Due to unique designs of squares threads, they can withstand considerable shock and jerk load during operation. Topline Column pipes offer many advantages hence emerge as the best option for conventional metal pipes. Pipes are available in 3 m length with square threads ﬁtted with rubber sealing rings at male threaded end. These pipes are available in different sizes and load classes for varying needs based on installation depths of up to 450 m (1500 ft).
Topline Column Pipes are available in sizes from 1 inch (25mm) to 2 1/2 inch (63 mm) ID & in standard 3 metre lengths. They are categorized under three categories: light (up to 100 ft), Medium (100 ft to 200 ft) & Heavy (200 to 350 ft) depending upon their depth of lowering.
- Suitable for lifting water using submersible pumps in Bore well/Tube well sector
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Light in weight enabling easy & economical transportation
- Non reactive with acidic or alkaline water & has a long life inside the borewell
- Specially imported additives are used for higher strength and long trouble free service life
- High strength to withstand the system load including the pipe weight & the water
- Specially designed threads, crafted on specialised CNC machine provides excellent load bearing capacity