UPVC pipe is very flexible and can be bent to any shape. This makes it a very popular option for concealed pipework and other forms of low- maintenance plumbing. It is also widely used for light-load applications like fountains and showers as it does not require a heavy water supply. It is the best solution for both commercial and residential buildings. If you have a terrace, then upvc pipes and fittings are the best options as it provides ideal insulation and heat transfer. Moreover, these upvc drainage pipes are quite flexible, making them suitable for various types of installation such as concealed piping, up-take, and down-take systems, and also for use in landscaping projects.
Why Topline UPVC Pipe & Fittings?
Topline UPVC Pipes are durable enough to withstand regular operation. Topline is one of the topmost upvc pipe supplier in India. The pipes are manufactured with very fine grains, which results in a minimum plasticizer deposit in the pipe. This results in a smooth operation of the water supply. These water pipes are available at an affordable price, making them an ideal purchase for both small- and large-scale water supply lines. The pipes are manufactured using UV resistant resin, which makes these pipes resistant to the pitting, creasing, and fading signs of ageing. These pipes are also resistant to chemicals, physical damage, and noise. Moreover, it does not contain any toxic chemicals.
Standards & Specifications- UPVC Pipe & Fittings
Pipes (Variants): SCH 40 & 80, ASTM D-1785 (PLAIN ENDED)
AVAILABLE SIZES - 1/2” to 3”
Fittings (Variants): SCH 80, ASTM D-2467
AVAILABLE SIZES - 1/2” to 2”, 3/4”.
Benefits of UPVC Pipe & Fittings
UPVC pipes are not affected by chemical attacks. These pipes are manufactured using quality material that is resistant to corrosion.
The pipes are free from maintenance and are very durable.
The pipe provides better insulation properties. It is light in weight which helps in its utility in a number of other applications.
UPVC is cheap and abundant, lightweight, and does not require many installations.
The maximum recommended safe discharge temperature of upvc pipes is Up To 60˚C.
Lead-free UPVC pipes do not have a small amount of lead at the bottom that can leach out and cause health issues if someone swallows it.
These pipes are much cheaper than other types of pipes.
Topline Industries are one of the prominent upvc fittings manufacturers in India. In India, we offer a complete range of upvc pipes and upvc pipe fittings.
- Which UPVC pipe is best for plumbing? - Topline Industries is an Indian-based company that manufactures and distributes premium quality UPVC pipe and fitting materials across India. For premium quality UPVC pipes, go for Topline Industries. They are the leading upvc pipe manufacturer in India.
- What are UPVC pipes and fittings? - UPVC pipes and fittings are made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a synthetic, flexible plastic. UPVC fittings are typically used to join pipes or connect a group of pipes to a single supply or return line. UPVC has a wide range of applications used in distillery process industries, sugar and paper industries, and garden & landscaping. Also, from water distribution in residential & commercial buildings to water supply to public utilities. Topline Industries is the pioneer upvc pipes and fittings manufacturers in India.
- Why are UPVC pipes used?
- It has low cost and is easy to install, making it a popular choice for shopping malls and office buildings.
- It is resistant to chemicals, heat, and other forms of abuse, making it a preferred option for commercial and residential interiors.
- Its resistance to heat and insulating properties make it ideal for hanging up electrical wires.
- These are ideal for septic systems because they are designed to drain easily.
- Where are UPVC pipes used?
- You can use upvc plumbing fittings to connect a water supply pipe to a water drainage system.
- In an industrial setting, the most common use for UPVC pipe is installing water intake and drainage lines in manufacturing plants, warehouses, and other industrial facilities.
- These pipes are used to transfer water from the intake line to the down-trough line.